Friday, November 30, 2007

baby i would let your darkness invade me

Alone at 2 AM.

Trust is a very scary word...trust encompasses so many things. Contrary to what we're often taught, trust is not believing that someone won't lie to us. Trust is believing that someone will tell us the truth. Trust is jumping in, totally blind, head first, scared to death and believing that we will not be allowed to fall. That there is someone there who is strong enough to catch us. Even though there's a part of us that wants to run screaming for the hills, we stay. I'm staying because it's right and to walk away would be cowardly. And I'm not a coward. As much as I feel like it shouldn't be this easy, I'm enjoying the beauty of the uncomplicated. I want to be where you are.

I spent too much money today...but I have some FABULOUS outfits (and "sinful undergarments"), so it's all worth it.

Wishin' & hopin' & thinkin' & prayin',
Jenna

No comments: