Saturday, April 14, 2007

you know the truth lies in between the 1st and the 40th drink

Drunken moments...they're so few and far between these days but yet you never forget how to do it. Captain Morgan and I will not be hanging out again for quite some time. And I think it's better that way. Much better. I'm learning to let things go and drinking only brings all that old, ugly stuff to the surface. That whole twisted thing is over and for the first time I absolutely mean it.

History has recorded some pretty nasty things that have happened to people. I think we remember it. I think it's in our cells and I think it can still hurt sometimes. Crazy thought, huh?

Planning the recital...so many ideas! I know it's so far off but it's beginning to come together. It's just nesting for now and planting its seeds but I think it's going to be fabulous.

Inspired and alive,
Jenna :-)

No comments: